Saturday, February 23, 2008

Viva Spanish! Viva Espanol!

So about 3 weeks ago I went to Desborough School to sign up for Spanish course. Well, I was studying it for a year when lived in the US but it was about 6 years ago...or even 7 for now... and of course I didn't have any practice since then...

So there is a total mess in my brain now.... and a HUGE desire to structure it back to FINALLY speak the Spanish language!!!

Well, as Desborough School can't give me an answer if I can join the course, I decided to go on my own and make it as practical as possible:

1) Online courses porvided by www.babelnation.com, www.studyspanish.com, www.esaudio.net, Youtube.com and others
2) Watching TV programmes and videos in Spanish (with subtitles for now :)
3) Speak to Native speakers (happy that there are a couple around ;):):)

And why do I need all of these extra efforts?!?! Hehe...at least to understand the Fabulous HUEVO cartoons :)

No comments: