Friday, July 25, 2008

25th of July...

... Don't know if you've noticed but some days in our lives are like magnets, they tie together good or bad events, sad or happy news, laughing or crying moments... or all of them at once...

For me 25th of July is that day...time when happiness and sadness meet...

1st. Happiness. My granddad's Birthday is today :) Oh, I wish you would know my granddad!!!! HE IS THE SUPERMAN!!! not A Superman...he is definitely THE SUPERMAN!!! Since my childhood he was always the example of a perfect man, Macho man. :) Though years take back the shine and others expect you only to sigh for the flesh-pots of Egypt, my granddad stays as a rock...with Rock'N'Roll playing in his heart! :) You go, Grand Pa! Love ya!!!

2nd. Sadness. Davo...

3rd. Happiness again. Today, 25th of July, Julia - the babe whom I know from my first steps, first bites (:), first smiles - Da Babe! - got married!

Darl, I wish you great time being married! And I hoped before answering 'YES' you've asked yourself that question that Rita Rudner did ask herself: 'Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?' :)

Wishing you both to be carried on the wings of love and irresistible desire that builds the strong habit of being irresistibly desired every moment of your lives :)

Today, 25th of July 2008...

No comments: