I wish I could upload in public access all of the videos and artworks I've created for other people or on behalf of other people... but oh no, it will stay a well kept secret instead :)
Was watching couple of the last videos created during my stay in the UK, imagining how delightful it was for my friends to receive them or to present them to other people... Some build Palais Ideal or mysterious chapels (as an example, Rosslyn Chapel mentioned in the Da Vinci Code)... My secret palace of emotional confidence will be build out of these shared precious moments, so called 'rocks of happiness'...
P.S. I know it is hard for you to say goodbye to the people you've worked with and who you value so much... My turn to experience that will come soon (though I am scared of even thinking about it now)... that's the reason the video turned out to be so emotional... I lived it through...I hope you will keep on moving forward, taking all of the greatest memories with you into the new phase of life...
As Margaret Fairless Barber has said: 'To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward.' So let's keep to this thought of wisdom :)
Z~
No comments:
Post a Comment