Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A proof that we still 'have some salt of our youth in us'

You can not even imagine how much inspired I get when exploring new places, finding out about new things I was not aware before, in other words, when expanding my horizons...

Last weekend I had a joyful trip to Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick... True Shakespearience indeed! I am so glad I've got a chance to attend 'The Taming of the Shrew' play and spend the whole Saturday evening and Sunday after in discussions and debates with my friends over true meaning of the play's modern package and nowadays rights that women have in comparison to old times...



Pictures from the trip can be found in here

Sunday in Warwick, exploring the Warwick castle.


Made with Slideshow Embed Tool

Next destination, that was planned by me for a long time already, is Yorkshire - York and Wentworth village (Wentworth Gardens & Wentworth castle)...Do you want to join??!! :)

No comments: