Thursday, June 10, 2010

I knew I had to do something...

I quite often ask myself such questions as "What was I born to become and accomplish?", "What is the highest and best use of my talents and passions?", "What can I do to make my positive impact in the world today and tomorrow?"... Some people look at me as I am mad, thinking "why do you bother with all of that? Just live you life, earn money and spend them to satisfy your needs."

I think we all have some kind of purpose in this world. At least to be mini-leaders and make an impact on people around us - friends, family, relatives.

Out of a sudden, while searching for more information on social leadership, I bumped into this presentation - http://www.thesocialleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/socialleadership.pdf / Please, feel free to check it out. At the end of the presentation you will find links to recommended movies & videos, books & articles, case-studies and other useful resources.

As Victor Hugo ones said, "there is nothing more powerful than the idea whose time has come". Seems to be right words for the right moment as social innovations and social leaders become a crucial need for our world today.



No comments: