
On Tuesday evening, after the work was finnished Martina came up to me and offered to accompany her to Oxford as she was invited to make a presentation of Czech Republic at AIESEC meeting.
Though Alice and me agreed to meet soon, I decided to make that evening brighter and joined Marti.
Maaaaan, it's so fun to come to AIESEC as intern :):):) First of all, you see it from a different point of view.... Secondly, it's so much fun!!!!
I know AIESEC Oxford since 2004 when Alice Little, LCP of AIESEC Oxford at that time, came for CEED to AIESEC Saratov. I was at the President position then so we had nice time together having discussions in common :)
Now when I came on Tuesday I met Richard, delegate of YOU CAN in Poland ;) Turned out that he is the current LCP. But he didn't change. Fun as before :)
That night people from Chezh Republic, Brazil, Romania, Hong Kong got presented their cultures and countries. I was so delighted to hear the real Cantoneese speech as we talked about China and Hong Kong for a while at HS's place ;):):)
Even I got a chance to talk about Russia :) Seems that I've recruited a crowd to EuroExpro ;) (if they all apply to UK MC :)
Anyways, was fun to gain that feeling back again... like butterflies in the belly :) I feel that I am 'thirsty' for AIESEC as couple of years before...
Though Alice and me agreed to meet soon, I decided to make that evening brighter and joined Marti.
Maaaaan, it's so fun to come to AIESEC as intern :):):) First of all, you see it from a different point of view.... Secondly, it's so much fun!!!!
I know AIESEC Oxford since 2004 when Alice Little, LCP of AIESEC Oxford at that time, came for CEED to AIESEC Saratov. I was at the President position then so we had nice time together having discussions in common :)
That night people from Chezh Republic, Brazil, Romania, Hong Kong got presented their cultures and countries. I was so delighted to hear the real Cantoneese speech as we talked about China and Hong Kong for a while at HS's place ;):):)
Even I got a chance to talk about Russia :) Seems that I've recruited a crowd to EuroExpro ;) (if they all apply to UK MC :)
Anyways, was fun to gain that feeling back again... like butterflies in the belly :) I feel that I am 'thirsty' for AIESEC as couple of years before...

1 comment:
Так странно у меня вся эта неделя, несмотря на жуткую загруженность, прошла с мыслями об AIESEC, особенно о тех, людях с которыми мы работали, с которыми стали настоящими друзьями. Вспоминала нашу работу и бессонные ночи за планированием и разработкой стратегий, вспоминала бешеные и сумасбродные вечеринки, вспоминала долгие вечерние разговоры о жизни, вспоминала наших саратовских стажеров, вспоминала кухню МС, которая столько всего видела ...
Так странно, что сейчас этого нет… Но так здорово, что это было !!!!
Вчера разговаривала по телефону с представителем IBLF и в конце сказала, что я AIESEC alumni, он, видимо, так этим проникся, что потом весь вчерашний день и сегодня присылал мне ссылки на разные статьи с пометкой «Вам обязательно будет интересно»!
Интересно!
А еще я скучаю по вам , милые мои друзья !
Post a Comment