Monday, January 26, 2009

Lead On!

Love sharing great resources! One of my favourite ones lately is definetely 'Leading Effectively' CCL's Blog (CCL = Center of Creative Leadership).

I am a big fan of CCL since 2005 when I heard about them for the first time at AIESEC's IPM Conference in Romania. Since that time I follow their news, read their articles and reports, and keep in touch with CCL leaders if there is a chance.

If you are interested in leadership development, then you probably a big fan of CCL already. If you just a beginner, sign up to RSS feed or at least have a look at http://ccl.typepad.com/ccl_blog/.


As well you might find it interesting to spend some of your free time going through a list of 100 of the Leading Blogs on Leadership (http://www.delawareemploymentlawblog.com/2008/11/100_of_the_leading_blogs_on_le.html) ... Plus check out the Blog names on the right handside toolbar where I mentioned my 5 top favourites.

Lead On! ;)

No comments: