Thursday, March 19, 2009

i-heaven

I haven’t been in the blogging sphere for a while. Though kept on living my life in a pro-active way.

After the crazy New Year celebrations I went to Moscow for a month. Feb 14-21 was the best time as Da UK Gang came to visit! Walking down the streets of Moscow, St.Petersburg and Yaroslavl, I was not only sharing Russia’s beauty with Alm, Ju and Coddi but self re-discovering my own country. Old time traditions, monuments of a historical value, amazing sightseeing places, true wintery weather and loads of new experiences were lived through every day of that journey. There will be a video released on April 5th, 2009, about it. So please stay tuned till the next post – or the following premier ;)

There is so much to tell about... 3 months of the year are almost finished. I find myself like on a fast track not even having time to see beautiful sightseeing while I run... So fast and furious!

Currently I am at a spa place in the middle of North Caucasus in Russia. Delighted, amazed, inspired! Of course I will share my feelings about staying in North Caucasus as well as photos later on.

For now it's a brief message to all who check my blog to say that life is awesome and I keep on ROCKING :)

xxxx
Z~


1 comment:

rox gunatilake said...

we're here following you;) keep flying!