Past four months, since December, spent in a chilled and relaxing way were not just another vacation. It was much more than that – a time to reflect upon the gained experiences in the UK and understand what I would like to commit to, which path to take, who to become.
I thought of coming back to the UK. I thought of settling down in Moscow. I thought of many other options, searching, applying and trying to get a job… a job… any job… Only a job was not THE JOB!
Slowly moving forward in a fast paced environment was more of a burden then an inspiration. I understood by looking back at my past life and watching/listening to inspirational stories of truly happy people that true happiness could be achieved only when every molecule of your body is damn inspired by the decision you tend to make.
I never thought I would be working in the UK as it was at the end of the list of my top desired countries to visit… till I bumped into amazing blog posts, went through the history facts and listened to the stories of my friends. Same time making the decision for professional growth and linking together with my deep affection to the UK didn’t leave any other choice then give my all to go to work in there, coloring my life in bright purple colors.
This time it’s pretty much the same. The admiration of that magical place came out of a sudden, when couple of my friends packed their bags and went over there to help its people expand their horizons and become much happier.
I know I am destined for something BIG, something incredibly fulfilling, something magnificent and unique. And this time my journey starts again in the fairy land of ………CAMBODIA!

Yes, it is an AIESEC internship but (GEE!) what AN INTERNSHIP! The first management internship for AIESEC in Cambodia, the first career step I make ABSOLUTELY sure where it will lead me to and what mountain of success I am about to conquer!
Next year, starting with May, I will spend working as a Creative Manager for OPUS - a creative marketing and communications firm targeting medium and large business in Cambodia (http://www.opus-cs.com/). The job description is a great blend of marketing, business development, R&D, and management of customer projects incl. creation of innovative concepts for clients.
Today I bought my ticket, so ready to fly! Will travel through Singapore where visit friends and make my first steps on the land of SouthEast Asia.
I hope you all are happy and cheering up for me :) I will be far away but not out of your lives! I promise :) And don't forget, now you have another friend in Cambodia (besides the representatives of AIESEC in UK) who will be always happy to welcome you in Cambodia!
xxx,
Z~
3 comments:
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am so proud of u ...that I did the dance of joy in the house and my parents thought I am going crazy
see u there!:)
SUPER!!!!
URA!!! URA!!!
Pozdravlayu!!!!!! Molodtsa!!! Asia tebya porvet!!!!
Now i'll have to come there!!! it's in my 10 MUST visit places!!!!
Post a Comment