Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am easily satisfied with the very best. ~Winston Churchill


That's a statement that turned out to be my life motto...would say it is even more than a statement...principle of living the life...

Some people might call me a perfectionist (and they will be probably right) but to my point of view it is just a normal thing. I find it right to accept only the best options leaving miserable things behind as they don't make any contribution into personal development or relationship building or receiving outstanding life experiences...

I truly believe that at the end of my life I will be remembering only the OUTSTANDING moments... I will be looking back at those memorable flashlights seeing faces of close people, living again through different adventurous trips or challenging moments, gained satisfaction of the value I brought to others or successes achieved that were so important... And I am pretty much sure there will be no memory I would thinking of that made me upset during all those years...no thoughts of hate or dissatisfaction...

One of my core personal values is harmony...Living in harmony with other people, the world itself as with myself...

As you are going through that stressful stage of your life I would like to repeat it again - you build your life with your own hands...the more you feel depressed, the more time you loose and the less amazing memories you receive... I hope you would stop grieving and put efforts into building that EXTRA-ordinary life experience where you would be easily satisfied with the very best :)

And don't worry, our meaningful debates will never stop me neither from being interested in your life nor from being your friend.

So put on your best dress, do the make-up, put the hair in order and run to a really crowded place to impress everyone :) The world needs to know its SUPER BABES in face :)

xoxo
Ta-Da!

No comments: