...I am used to it now...all is good as all is so different...if I had wings I would spread them and fly over the counties...old British cities....Thames...through the rain...in the clouds...

I spend lots of time on my own...I constantly do search for a chance to be 'out' of the everyday happenings...just observing...and the Easter break is what I truely enjoy...staying home devoting every minute of it to my covered passions...
...I need to be sleeping for now...probably...he keeps me awake though...I am in love with his talent...I have never met him but his work, his devotion, his way of seeing life is EXTRA-ordinary....
i didn't find yet what I am searching for...keeping my heart and soul on fire... the only dream - not to burn out before the time comes...
...This song is playing for me now...as i am 'searching back times when I used to sing alone'...
Have a good night, darl! Hope to see you in my dreams :)
No comments:
Post a Comment