I JUST CAN NOT BELIVE IT!!!! RUSSIA IS No.1 AGAIN!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
"Russian pop singer Dima Bilan won the 53rd Eurovision song contest with his ballad 'Believe', finishing ahead of Ukraine in the annual contest renowned for its mix of glamour and kitsch, Agence France-Presse said.
It was Russia's first win in the pan-European event watched by more than 100 million television viewers around the world, the news agency reported from the Serbian capital, Belgrade, where the contest was staged yesterday.Bilan performed alongside Olympic figure skating champion Yevgeny Plushenko, who pirouetted on artificial ice. He collected a total 272 points, ahead of Ukraine on 230 and Greece on 218, according to the report."
Football... Ice-hockey...Music... Gosh, I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!
Btw, vistory of Dima Bilan means much more than celebrating and being proud to be Russian as next year Eurovision will be held in Moscow :) So, please come and join us in attending Eurovision 2009!!! :)
P.S. Here you can watch the original clip of Dima Bilan's song 'Belive' (spirit of Charity in this song is not a showing off, artists in Russia do support kids with health problems).
1 comment:
Хороший клип!
Post a Comment