Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Zenit is the Champion!!!

So that's the first time in my life I am "sitting" in a living room by my flat TV screen watching...WATCHING A FOOTBALL GAME!!!!

Aaaaa...And it's amazing!!! Today Zenit is playing in Manchester with Rangers. Zenit fans at the stadium tonight, Russians in every UK town,Russians all over the world have got together spiritually in supporting the Whitey-Bluish football team - ZENIT!!!

Can't believe I am involved as well... First of all, because I am not that kind of fan. Secondly, 'cause I am not coming from St.P - home city of Zenit...

But who cares when you are based in UK...You just support every Russian who runs on the field tonight or any night, trying to win that BIG GAME!!!

So when I said I was sitting, I actually meant I was jumping in my living room, singing out loud "Sine-Belo-Golubie" (White-Blue-Light Blue) - by the colours of Zenit team's uniform.....


Dunno the results yet, as it is only Half Time but 100% sure - ZENIT is the CHAMPION!!! Whooohoooo!!!!
.........................................................

....Aaaaaa!!! 1:0!!! Aaaaaaa!!! GO ZENIT!!! GO GO GO ZENIT!!!! DENISOV ROCKS!!!!

P.S. I see a Miracle!!! MI-RA-CLE!!!!

.........................................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ZENIT IS THE CHAMPION OF EUROPE - UEFA AWARD in OUR HANDS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gosh, it's really a miracle!!! I am dancing half naked!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evgenia said...

Thanks!!! I've added the video of the celebration :) Have a look how Russians got happy :)