Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Absolutely random randomness

Truly believe that random occasions, talks, meetings, affairs, someone else's random thoughts come to us at the right time with the right purpose: or to be rewarded, or to be challenged again... the second option happens more often but leads genuinely to the first one... Reasonably Vicious circle :)

Today I was sharing that with D. due to his last post… And here I am at my little World sharing my absolutely random randomness with you :)

To me ‘random’ equals ‘destined’. By whom? Dunno… but pretty much sure that in 99% by us ourselves… Sorry but I do not believe in supreme powers that watch over us and lead us to a better place… Though I do believe in the supreme power of One, internal possession and spiritual enlightenment of an individual… And I do believe that each of us… of you… of them… make that incredible impact on the lives of the close ones… known ones… random ones…

There is nothing more honest, more everlasting, more precious that these chaotic, random, unexpected happenings… It is sad enough that we can understand the logic and the meaning of all the experienced events/moments only when we look back… unfortunately it’s hard for a human being to link the past, the current and the future at the same time… it gets possible to do so only when reaching that crucial milestone somewhere in between the life highway…

I guess I’ve started thinking of that Random Randomness as I reached my milestone… With a comparative ease I find answers to the questions that bothered me for the last 3 years…

There is still much more to explain to myself regarding the future… but in spite of that it all feels rewarding at the end…

Absolutely yours
Absolutely random

E.

No comments: