'Life After Now' is the name of the workshop that was run by HS today... Really an amazing one as about 25 people (100% of the attendees) were leaving it with lots of insights and new self discoveries as well as gratitude to that.At some point I felt that I finally overcame my struggle and became ready to put the final dot in the decision making process. Though at the same time felt like being entrapped even more than before...
We haven't considered that option during the workshop that some people might be lost in defining what to do next not because they simply don't have an answer to 'What To Do?' but because they can't make the decision on what to choose and set as a main priority. That's my case. I have 2 incredible ideas/passions I would like to fully devote myself to. As they are pretty different (I just can't define how to link them together and make integrated!) , I feel miserable about my future...
It will take me a longer amount of time to find the answer. I just know for sure that before that I will need to put my brain in order and harmonize the state of mind, soul & self-understanding... While it stays a mess, I know I will be wondering blind and in doubts...
No comments:
Post a Comment